sunday's stitches, resurrected!

 sunday's stitches: a moment to slow down and savor whatever your stitching on

 

Since I've been working on "super secret" Christmas crochet projects, I realized I needed a new project that I could actually work on at night while the gift recipients were around. Pair that with a shocking lack of desire to cast on for a new knitting project (temporary lapse, don't worry!) and a desparate need for something to work on while lounging about at the in-laws on Thanksgiving day, and suddenly I'm working on my needlepoint again! I've always LOVED this ornament kits from Modern Needleworks. Last year I made a different version of her rudolph ornament for my brother, and promised myself I'd make more for my own tree. Well, you know how that goes! But this year that is being remedied--I finished the snowflake on Black Friday, and the rudolph below later that weekend.


And now I'm working on a union jack! It would be nice to clear out my stash of these cute kits--we'll see how many I can make before New Year's!


See my progress from week to week on past sunday's stitches.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...