crochet mania cont.

Remember the newborn baby beanies I finished at the beginning of February? Well, this weekend I finished four more after discovering ONE MORE SKEIN of the dreaded baby yarn I was so happy to use up with this project!

And in another catch-up post, I realized I never shared the Valentine's day beanie I made for my husband. It's the same pattern I used for the newborn beanies, but with one small modification: I added some rows of single crochet to break up the endless double crochet. Hubby approves and is now in his regular "running hat" rotation!


Pattern: basic beanie (link to my Rav project page)
Yarn: Malabrigo Rios, plomo colorway (used .52 skein)
Hook: size H (next time I'd go down a size, this was a little loose)
Mods: Add three rows of SC twice.

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...