february wrap-up: month #2 of the love your library challenge


How did you do this month on the love your library challenge? I happily maintained my momentum with two completed projects ....

First, the shawl collar baby sweater out of The Expectant Knitter.

And earlier this week, the bobbles and cables cap out of 60 Quick Knits.

I'm so happy to be keeping this up! And now plans for March .... I'm thinking, keep things simple this month. I've been sitting on a copy of Noni Flowers by Nora Bellows for almost a year now, and this feels like the perfect time to finally knit some blooms!


 

What are you planning this month? Leave a comment and let us know how you're progressing in this challenge!

1 comment:

Christine N said...

Your FOs are beautiful!

http://knitcorner.blogspot.com/2013/02/love-your-library-february-wrap-up.html

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...