sunday's stitches


I have big needlepoint dreams ... for the past year, I've been plotting to make new needlepoint pillowcases for my couch. Not to mention finish this adorable horse needlepoint I started back in middle school ... oh yeah, and the floral needlepoint kit I purchased last year. Like I said--big dreams! I finally realized that the only way I will make any progress on these goals is to devote a little bit of time each week to my needlepoint. So every Sunday, you'll see how much progress I've made this week. Have your own stitching dreams? Feel free to join me in this weekly project by posting a comment!

No comments:

2021 year in review

  Who would have thought that the second year of a pandemic would be worst than the first, in terms of crafting mojo? Not I. But this chart ...